Welcome to Enable. Our new brand for a new chapter.
November 14, 2022
Today, we are delighted to officially announce our restructuring into a group, and the singular brand identity and name which encapsulates this exciting evolution, Enable.
This new identity and structure reflect how we operate and see ourselves now and into the future – as a ‘Team of Teams’ comprised of sector specialists and experts, that together enable the possible and deliver infrastructure solutions for a range of communities, clients and customers.
As the Enable Group (Enable), we have re-aligned the names of our individual teams as we begin this new chapter founded upon four main subsidiaries:
- Enable Infrastructure: the new identity for BCM Construction is the core of the business focused on overall project delivery.
- Enable Hire: a first-class plant, tools and equipment hire team that also houses our innovative Enable Welfare service.
- Enable Design: specialist design consultancy and the new identity for Equate Design, developing everything from design surveys to civil engineering designs.
- Enable Resourcing: sourcing the best talent available, continuing to promote improvement and growth across Enable alongside driving our Social & Community Value agenda.
Shane O’Halloran, Enable CEO said:
“We are so pleased to announce ourselves as Enable – our new name and group model. We believe this restructuring and a modern brand identity offers a clearer message, marking a new era and more accurately reflecting both how we operate and see ourselves now and in the future. BCM was an established and respected name, having grown a legacy we’re proud of, but we believe there is still so much more we can do, give, and achieve – more we can enable. Going forwards, our clients will undoubtedly benefit from the truly complete service in infrastructure solutions we now provide as a ‘Team of Teams’.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do, and the realignment will promote effectiveness, efficiency, and facilitate growth. We strongly believe in delivering lasting value in the communities with which we work, ranging from pioneering sustainability innovations to leading safety practices to opening employment opportunities, all underpinned by a keen focus on client satisfaction. This important development is the first step of this new journey.”
The initiative also includes the launch of three sub-brands that will fall under the auspice of a subsidiary, promoting our distinct offer in each of these areas:
- Enable Power Systems: experts in electrical infrastructure
- Enable Renewables: dedicated towards renewable energy construction projects
- Enable Welfare: hire specialists in site-location Welfare facilities
Enable group model as shown below:
O’Halloran concluded: “The new group structure will achieve a simpler way of working internally and provide greater reach, capacity, productivity, and economies of scale for our clients. We are looking forward to the future and taking our clients on the journey with us in our mission to create infrastructure solutions with lasting community value.”